Friday, January 23, 2015

Reno News & Review interview with yours truly :)

I am always happy to lend my experience to clients but I also feel a responsibility to everyone trying to plan that perfect wedding or event. I can't be at every wedding or party, and I like to help people make educated decisions and hopefully have a fantastic event even if I am not available. If I can steer them to a great caterer, venue, or DJ, then I feel like I can repay that confidence in me that they showed in looking me up in the first place. But there are hundreds of other brides I never am able to help, and so when Georgia Fisher from the RNR called me to ask me if I'd like to be interviewed for their annual wedding issue, I jumped at the chance to perhaps make a few bride's lives a bit easier and their wedding days better. Thanks to Georgia for taking a rambling DJ's words and tangents and putting them down into something readable :)


BTW, here is a picture taken by my photographer friend Ken Lewis that was included in the print article but omitted from the online version:


No comments:

Post a Comment