Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bridal & Beauty Expo Tomorrow!

Looking forward to the Expo tomorrow at the Reno Convention Center.  I have the same booth as the last show, and it is a great location.  Lots of great wedding professionals around as well.  Evan & Kinsey Zinser will be in the next booth over so come see us at 702 & 802 .

As a DJ, I like all kinds of different music genres- kind of a pre-requisite for the job you know.   Today I ran across Ray Wylie Hubbard.  I never heard any of his music before, but it hit a chord with me.  He is kind of a country-folk Warren Zevon with tones of Dylan.  I have to get more of his work

What is the DJ listening to of late?  What's in my playlist?  The new Tom Petty album "Mojo" is under-produced and bluesy.  The Roots "How I Got Over" disc is complex and addicting.  Just starting to listen to the new Zac Brown.  Old Earth Wind & Fire and The Specials have rounded out my recent listening.  Nothing like "On Your Face" followed by "Rudy- a Message to You" to get me feeling alive...

See you at the Expo!

No comments:

Post a Comment