Monday, October 25, 2010

Teacher and Educator discount added!

I recently added discounts for active military, firefighters and law enforcement officers to my website and got a few raised eyebrows from my family.  Not about these worthy public servants and patriots but instead they asked, "What about teachers?"

I come from an educator family- my grandfather, two grandmothers, aunt, and my father-in-law all taught classes from kindergarten on up to adults, and now my sister-in-law Kelli is continuing the noble profession.

So as of today, I have included a discount for those selfless, well-educated, but underpaid members of our community who go above and beyond every day.  Where would we be without those special people who opened our eyes to the world?  I know I am indebted to more than a few who helped shape me into the person I am today:  Mrs. Myers, Mr. Wray, Mr. King, Mrs. Lepore, Mr. Brooks, Mr. Stanner to name a few.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment